Why didn’t you take the trade?
It lined up perfectly.
The opportunity was there.
And yet you didn’t take the trade?
You know we only have one job as a trader…
To take the trade. Then take the next one when it comes our way. Then we repeat the process forever.
So, I’m going to now guess why you didn’t take the trade and let’s see if I’m right…
10 Probable reasons why you didn’t take the trade
1. You didn’t feel like it
2. You saw some external indicator or news event that stopped you from taking it
3. You looked at the overall market environment and it just didn’t feel right
4. It lined up but it just did not look perfect
5. The market has moved too much in one way or the other that you don’t want to take a chance
6. You’re scared to lose any more money
7. You don’t want to spend any more money on a trade
8. You don’t fully trust your system yet
9. It’s your birthday or some day of the year where you refuse to take a trade with the risk of losing money
10. You believe you know better this time than what your system is saying
Now let me save you some time and tell you something.
These are NOT reasons to not take a trade.
These are excuses that are completely unnecessary.
If you have a proven system like the MATI Trader System and it lines up – You just take the trade.
If you have the rules for when to take a trade and the rules come into fruition – You just take the trade.
Next time when one of those silly excuses line up and you just can’t put your finger on the button I want you to say one thing…
JUST TAKE THE TRADE.
If you enjoyed the article or found it a tad useful, let me know by emailing email@example.com…
Not sure the best way to get started with MATI Trader?
Follow these steps to start your successful trading journey.